We are a dependable company that provides professional garage door repair services to our valued clients.(760) 965-7809
Our company has always prioritized our customers. We only have our customers' best interests in mind, therefore we do all in our power to find the best solution to any problems they may be having with their doors. For your safety and security, we always utilize high-quality products and services.
Garage door repair is important to homeowners who need help with their garage doors. A garage door repair is required especially when there are damages in the garage door or for any other reason. In this case, you should look for a repair service that can give you satisfactory result and be prepared to pay an amount of money for it. This way, you will be sure that your garage doors are in good shape and can give you good services and be safe at the same time. There are many companies these days that offer the services of a repair person who can fix your problem in an efficient and professional manner so always look for the best one for you.
The most important thing you can do to maintain your garage door is to care for the springs and rollers. Coiled steel cables are wound around the drums in the track and when stretched and twisted, they provide power to either a manual or automatic garage door opener. The plastic cable drums typically need lubrication every six months, so be sure to grease up those cables before tensions start increasing. Tension rods are typically used by automatic doors and might need adjusting from time to time. This should be inspected annually as part of your maintenance schedule. Try not to force your garage door when the opener is on because it may damage the springs. Your door should open and close without any problems without any additional applied force.
If you're replacing a garage door opener, you may as well replace all of the moving parts on the old opener as well. If your old garage door opener is making noise, first inspect all of your cables. The rollers are probably worn out and need to be replaced, along with the springs if they are snapped or cracked. On ceiling mounted openers, check both ends of the trolley where they attach to the pulley arms. Rollers also tend to break on the vertical rollers so you may want to consider replacing those as well.
When replacing a garage door, remember that the door is only half of a functioning and safe system. The springs that lift the door are just as important as the door itself, so be sure to buy springs designed for your style and weight of garage. Overhead doors have special safety cables that can prevent severe injury or death if parts break or fail and cause them to fall unexpectedly. These cable systems are not included in standard garage doors, but they can be added later. All new doors will require a safety review before they can be installed and operated safely.
1) Contact the manufacturer or website of your garage door opener, they should provide effective tips on how to maintain your garage door once a year (spring cleaning). They will tell you when it is time for an inspection of your springs, track, cables and moving parts.
2) Clean: Clean your garage door with soap and water, especially if it is made of wood. Make sure there are no rubbers and rollers sliding out of place or not working as they should due to dust and molds sticking on them. If you see that there is rust on the tracks, you can use a high-pressure washer to clean it off. You can also take a brush to scrub off and remove the rust.
3) Replace or repair parts: If a garage door breaks and you only have limited access to your garage, always call in professionals who are aware of how to repair it. If you notice that the garage door is not opening or closing properly, it might be a sign of wear and tear. You can call in professionals to repair or replace the drum screw, springs and cables if you need a repair job done.
4) Inspect: Inspect your control panel and make sure there are no signs of water damage or rust. You can also check your cables for any binding, corrosion or tears. The muffler on your garage door should be cleaned every year. The tracks should also be cleaned with degreaser after every snowfall depending on the size of the tracks to avoid rusting and damage to them.
5) Last but not least, call in a professional to inspect your garage door assembly once a year if you have no access to your garage. You can also call in professionals to replace or repair any parts that have worn out. Most garage door operators should be able to provide all of your related service, maintenance and installation needs for all types of materials and doors.
Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA